Aurora® Inverters utilize high-efficiency power-conversion technologies, and high-speed independent Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) channels, to increase the amount of usable power that is available from renewable-energy installations. This optimized energy harvesting can significantly increase the ROI of residential and commercial solar-power plants. Aurora® Wind Inverters feature optimized power-transfer capabilities, and high speed inputs, to maximize energy production in residential wind installations.
Industry-Leading Features and Performance
- High efficiencies deliver more usable energy -- inverters are available with CEC and Euro-rated efficiencies exceeding 96%.
- Wind interfaces deliver 99% efficiency when used to condition the output of a micro-wind generator for use with an inverter.
- Extended ambient-temperature operating ranges; models are available to provide full-rated power from -25°C to 50°C.
Unmatched Applications Flexibility
- Two-source inputs, with independent MPPTs, optimize power from multiple arrays oriented in different directions.
- Solar and wind inverter solutions available from 2kW to 330kW, in residential, commercial, indoor, and outdoor configurations.
- Grid-connected operation certified to international standards.
- Rugged designs provide a 25-year MTBF while delivering full-rated power on a continuous basis.
- Outdoor products feature IP65 (NEMA 4X) rated enclosures.
- PVI-Central modular architectures support redundant-module configurations, reducing system sensitivity to single-fault failures.
- Laptop-free configuration via front-panel mounted buttons.
- Digital signal processor based controls support self-diagnostics.
- Extensive communications interface and software options.
- Commercial-grade PVI-Central Inverters are delivered pre-configured and pre-tested, significantly reducing on-site wiring and testing.