The Fronius CL combines high-yield power electronics with the unique, modular system design of up to 15 identical power stages. Maximum yield and outstanding reliability are the advantages of this sophisticated system. This makes the Fronius CL the ideal central inverter for PV systems up to the megawatt range. Other features include exact MPP tracking of the Module Manager, the automatic HF transformer switching function and much more. Fronius CL - a distinctive universal device that guarantees maximum energy earnings.
- Simple planning, easy installation: The Fronius CL was designed with practicality in mind. It can be used for many different assignments due to its planning flexibility. It is also easy to set up due to numerous design details that make installation and connection as simple as possible.
- Wide input voltage range: Different module configurations are possible: The wide input voltage range ensures high flexibility for system configuration.
- Integrated grounding option: The Fronius CL is well-equipped should modules have to be grounded whether positive or negative. Simply change two wires and a software paramater to change from negative to positive grounding.
- Optional exhaust air guide: The Fronius CL is set up in a closed area, the exhaust air can be channeled out of the space using a connected pipe to prevent extreme heating of the ambient air. An integrated relay contact can also be used to control an external fan that draws the air to the outside.
- Low installation height: The Fronius CL can also fit into shallow spaces due to its low 72 inch height (with base). This compact design is achieved by its three-row arrangement of power modules in the inverter.
- Low installation weight: The power racks can simply be removed for installation. This reduces the weight of the Fronius CL and makes the housing easier to move. The racks can then be re-inserted and the inverter can begin operation immediately.
- Generous connection area: Sufficient space is available for connections and cabling with large cable cross sections. This makes installation simpler and much easier.
Fronius Configuration Tool
The Fronius Configuration Tool was developed by Fronius to assist users with system designs (link will take you to the Fronius website).
Data subject to change without notice.