Fronius IG 2000 / 3000 / 2500-LV
Compact inverters: The Fronius IG line is perfect for smaller applications, such as residential systems. The different inverter types can be combined as required. Time proven Fronius technology gets the most out of all module types.
- Light Weight: At 26 lbs, the FRONIUS IG inverters are the lightest grid-connected inverters making them easy and cost effective to install.
- Flexible: The wide voltage range of 150-500 V allows you to use different types of modules and system configuration possibilities.
- Lower Cost: Integrated UL approved DC & AC disconnects which reduce installation time and complexity - often eliminating the need for additional disconnects.
- LCD Display: User-friendly and comes standard with every FRONIUS IG; tracks more than 20 critical system performance parameters.
- Plug-and-Play: Expansion slots in the inverter allow you to easily upgrade the inverter with data communication options.
- Reliable: Fronius has been in business for over 60 years and has more than 200,000 FRONIUS IG inverters installed worldwide.
- Warranty: 10 year Premium Warranty is standard.
Fronius Configuration Tool
The Fronius Configuration Tool was developed by Fronius to assist users with system designs (link will take you to the Fronius website).
Data subject to change without notice.