For applications with modest power requirements such as cabins, chalets, homes, remote communication sites and back-up power systems. The FLEXware 250 accommodates all of the essential protective devices in the smallest possible space at the lowest installed cost. Utilizing an extremely compact design and unique mounting features, one or two FLEXware 250 enclosures can be mounted on each end of a single FX Series Inverter/Charger.
The FLEXware 250 enclosure is contructed of powder-coated aluminum and has been ETL listed. It provides breaker spaces for battery, PV array or PV GFP breakers and mounting locations for AC GFCI outlet, AC breakers and an Input-Output-Bypass Assembly. In keeping with the philosophy of FLEXware, the FLEXware 250's flexibility is evident in the generous number of knock-outs allowing the installation of conduit, cable glands, and other installation accessories.
FLEXware 250 Specifications
- Holds up to eight 1 to 80 Amp, one 175 or 250 Amp panel mount breaker and a GFCI AC outlet (not included).
- Does not use the DCA or ACA for connection to an FX Series Inverter/Charger.
- DC current shunt not included
DC and/or AC breaker enclosure for one FX Series Inverter/Charger
Includes: Ground bus bar, DC breaker handle guard, breaker mounting hardware and enclosure mounting hardware
- Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.5 x 6.5 x 8.6" (19.1 x 16.5 x 21.8 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x L): 9.75 x 8.4 x 11.6" (24.8 x 21.3 x 29.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Enclosure Type: Type-1 indoor (IP30)
FLEXWARE 250 AC INPUT-OUTPUT-BYPASS ASSEMBLIES
Field-installable kit for by-passing the AC input to the AC output for inverter maintainence, testing or installation. Also provides over-current protection for AC input and output.
Data subject to change without notice.