The RD Series Inverter / Charger is a new generation modified sine wave inverter designed specifically for renewable energy use. The RD Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Magnum Energy's PFC charger is built into all of their inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The RD Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741 (USA only), ensuring that the inverter is safe and reliable.
Easy-to-install: Install the RD Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Choices: The RD Series comes in four power models and 12 and 24 volt models, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the RD Series on a shelf or wall.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple Ports: The RD Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The RD Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
- Buy with ease: The RD Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) limited warranty.
Data subject to change without notice.