The SunEye 210 is an integrated Shade Analysis Tool for solar site assessment. It includes a fisheye camera and a dedicated on-board processor to perform digital image processing and analysis to compute shading and solar access percentages. It includes an electronic compass and inclinometer enabled to measure roof pitch and azimuth.
- Digital camera with calibrated fisheye lens
- Electronic Inclinometer
- Electronic Compass
- Single-Handed Operation
- Rugged, Comfortable Design
- Worldwide weather data
- Data views: Annual sunpath, monthly solar access, obstruction elevation Edit mode to add or remove obstructions
- Integrated GPS (Optional)
- Live Survey Mode - View Annual Sunpaths live as you scan the site
- "What if" editing of sunpath obstructions with new scenario storage
- Desktop software for use on Windows PC
- Export pdf or html reports for printing and emailing results
- Export files for other popular simulation programs
- 2 Year Warranty Worldwide
Application Notes & Articles
Access application notes and articles from Solmetric's website at http://www.solmetric.com/newsletters.html.
Data subject to change without notice.