Course Title: Outback’s Radian, FXR, and OPTICS Remote Control System
NABCEP: 6 credits
Duration: 8 hours
Presenter: Mark Mays
The objective of this training is to demonstrate the breadth of capabilities that an Outback system can offer. With an Outback system you can operate from off grid to grid hybrid as well as every state between including a battery retrofit to your current grid tied system. With OPTICS you can now monitor and control an Outback system from anywhere with an internet signal. Outback gives you the versatility to create the power, store the energy and manage the system. We will demonstrate how you can properly plan the system based on what is required and how it can be managed in many different ways.
Who Should Attend
This class is intended for all installers interested in the latest energy storage based inverter technology.
- The Radian - The most advanced grid connected energy storage based inverter
- FlexPower Systems – Pre-wired inverter systems make installations simpler
- Outback Energy Storage – Bridging the Gap Between Lead Acid and Lithium
- OPTICSre – Remote monitoring and control for Outback systems
- System Sizing – Battery, Inverter, Array: Parameters for each
- System Components and Programming
- 6 NABCEP Credits