In the aftermath of a Presidential ruling of a 30% tariff on imported solar cells, the industry wrestles with what it means for the short and long-term impacts of U.S. solar. This expert panel will explore the changing landscape of solar pricing, supply, demand, general strategy, and what you can expect in the coming months in the face of Section 201. For solar installers, developers, buyers, sellers, financiers, this is one conversation you don’t want to miss!
- Raymond James Sr. VP & Equity Research Analyst, Pavel Mochanov
- Wells Fargo Sr. Economist, Gary Schlossberg
- Soligent CEO, Jonathan Doochin
- Canadian Solar North America General Manager, Vincent Ambrose
- Soligent Vice President of Business Development, Jeremy Doochin